Already on li.st? Open in app.
Relationships from television that will forever be in my heart.
- 1.Pacey and Joey "Dawson's Creek"They may be from the '90s, but there has yet to be a couple with as much on screen chemistry as these two.
- 2.Spike and Buffy "Buffy: TVS"They had the best development. Spike started a villain and ended a hero.
- 3.Lucas and Peyton "One Tree Hill"They didn't get the appropriate on screen time as a couple, but the little they had was perfect.
- 1."Once More, With Feeling" (Season 6, Episode 7)Best musical episode of television.
- 2."Hush" (Season 4, Episode 10)The most terrifying episode of the series.
- 3."Chosen" (Season 7, Episode 22)Well done series finale, with a satisfying, but depressing end.
- 1.Aziz Ansari
- 2.Tom Segura
- 3.Jim Gaffigan