TOP 15 BO BURNHAM SONGS (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
Because having the line 'fucked a girl in an apple orchard, then came in cider' on the brain happens way too often
- 1.From God's PerspectiveThis song is just genius. Like: 'You shouldn't abstain from rape just 'cause you think that I want you to, You shouldn't rape 'cause rape is a fucked up thing to do' Just perfect.
- 2.Oh, BoIt's just so wrong, but so so right. I know this song 100% by heart, and it isn't rare to hear me singing 'Swallow bitch, there's people starving in Africa' quietly, under my breath. 💯
- 3.Words words words"I hate catchy choruses, and I'm a hypocrite, hungry hungry hypocrite". Probably the catchiest chorus ever written
- 4.NerdsNGL I cried the first time I heard this. So that's a thing that I will definitely be telling my grandchildren about
- 5.New MathAnother song I know 100% by heart, although I sound slightly possessed when I attempt to sing it in my vaguely Danish accent. It must sound amazing. I guess we'll never know
- 6.High School PartyThe part where he talks about having to hide the condoms near the tic tacs because his old babysitter walks in WRECKS me.
- 7.Love Is'Like Hitler's father needed to learn the pullout' is my favorite line in anything ever.
- 8.We Think We Know YouJust brilliant. Better with the video, but also a delight without. Especially "I am Satan, lord of darkness"!
- 9.Rehab Center for Fictional CharactersEverything about this is the best. From "Hey I'm Santa Claus, I'm the king of snow, I hate my wife because, she is a ho ho ho" to "If another kid, gets me Frosted Flakes, I swear on my life, I'll eat his parents". It's honestly just a roller coaster of awesomeness
- 10.Sad"I saw a giraffe who had a short neck, that was sad, or a... Dear". Yes.
- 11.Repeat StuffSo. Goddamn. Catchy. Oh my god!
- 12.Art is Dead"Some people think you're funny, how do we get those people's money". 🙏🏼
- 13.Little AdolfJust a tiny little gem of a song. So wrong, like most of Bo Burnham's stuff, but in the best possible way!
- 14.Hell of a RideI have tried for hours and hours to learn this song 100% by heart, but I just CAN'T sing that fast. Especially the line "Is it part due to the fact that rap's elastic addict act is missin'" is impossible for me. But I WILL LEARN IT, even if it kills me. I swear to God, man!
- 15.3.14 Apple PILike New Math, this song is just full of wonderful puns and it's so good