THINGS I HAVE FAILED TO FULLY COMMIT TO...
- •Following a healthy diet for a long period of timeYep...I balance out all the kale with potato chips.
- •Following a regular exercise programYep...I balance out any activity with potato chips.
- •Participating in social activities at my children's school or in the communityI only show my face occasionally...but I've never forgotten a name.
- •Keeping up with any form of social mediaI check in sporadically but don't maintain and update things on a daily basis.
- •Being 100% true to myselfI know this is important but I have to believe that some amount of "holding back" is necessary for survival.
- •Getting to know my neighbours betterSure, I know their names. But we definitely don't "pop over" to each other's houses.
- •Living minimallyI've heard that less is more...but sometimes more is so much MORE...