MY MOST SHAMEFUL SNACK DECISIONS
Listed in order of least to most shameful, for dramatic purposes.
- •Comte paired with siracha pretzel crisps and a dark amber ale.
- •Piece of cut-up quesadilla I stole from the baby.
- •Frozen cookie dough, directly from my mother's freezer.
- •Cold pizza leftover from a drunken night before that failed to make it to the refrigerator.
- •Half a jar of Nutella, with a spoon.
- •Cold leftover mashed potatoes eaten by the fingerful
- •A cupcake I threw away in order to prevent eating, fished out of the trash (top layer, I do have SOME standards), icing removed where it touched refuse.