Reasons I sit and watch hours on end of Law and Order: SVU
My favorite TV guilty pleasure.
- •Olivia Benson is a certified badass, and, in spite of the cheesy one-liners, she's a warrior who fights for women, children, and victims in general. Also, she always has the best hairstyles throughout the seasons.
- •These two heroes. The show hasn't been the same since Munch left.
- •The stories can be outrageous, sad, frightening, or "ripped from the headlines," but most of the episodes are compelling and thought-provoking.
- •It's the best of the Law and Order franchise, because of the complexity of the stories and the moral ambiguity that they often weave in.
- •That theme song is just perfect.