Defining my personality
Inspired by the lists I've been seeing but the app keeps crashing on me so I can't find the original and tag that person :(
- •INFJ (Myers Briggs)Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging. We're rare and quiet, and want to help people, but also like routine and want to be left alone (that's why I quit my office job, because otherwise I was going to have a momentous snap against my micro-managing, switched-us-to-an-open-office-plan boss).
- •Ravenclaw (Harry Potter/ Hogwarts house)Perfect for a now-English teacher who was an eagle in elementary school and then ended up moving districts for the last 3 years of high school... where the mascot was an eagle again, haha.
- •Newfoundland (Harry Potter/ patronus)A wolf would be cooler but I'll take a massive friendly dog too. According to Wikipedia, "They are known for their giant size, intelligence, tremendous strength, calm dispositions, and loyalty."
- •Taurus (astrology)Independent. Practical. Stubborn. Awesome.
- •Dragon (Chinese Zodiac)Ambitious. Lucky. Stubborn. Awesome.
- •Input, Intellection, Learner, Empathy, Achiever (Strengths Quest)Anyone here have to take the Strengthsfinder for college or a job? Mine pretty much boil down to "nerd." But a hard-working, kind nerd. Haha
- •Erudite (Divergent)I REALLY like books and learning, in case that isn't clear
- •Quality Time (5 love languages)Don't buy me presents. Hang out and talk. This is why I prefer having a few close friends instead of a bunch of people I hang out with—quality over quantity!
- •Blue (inner color)It's my favorite color, so this makes a ton of sense to me.
- •John Krasinski & Emily Blunt (celebrity couple)lol thanks Buzzfeed! I don't believe this one but I would totally want to be friends with these two, so I'll go with it ;)