Hey, what's with the username? Like, are H and D your initials, or are you hi def?
Requested by @pili_ervin
- •HD are indeed my initialsMaiden name Hansen + married name Dsomething. I use HD on Twitter too.
- •So why not write my last name out?
- •It's a unique nameMy husband's grandpa made it up to sound more Italian for his opera career in Naples and Milan
- •I'm a teacherI hate that my students can google me so easily. I like my privacy!
- •It's connected to weird stuff on google already since the family is so bigYou know, like a landmark case involving cocaine and my husband's uncles. Sigh.
- •I think it's funny that it looks like "High Definition"I'm a TV!
- •It could also be other HD thingsHome Depot. Harley Davidson. Hilda Doolittle. Happy Dance. Heavy Dump. Hickory Dickory. Hey Dude. Hodor Dies.
- •It's not hard to figure out but at least this way people have to put in effort.
- •So..."That's about it" <—- Kevin from "The Office" but I can't find the clip