Misleadingly interesting names of actually disappointing items
- •HoneydewOh, like a nectar of the gods or something? No, fruit styrofoam.
- •Chinese crested dogMust have awesome fur! No, wait, it's naked.
- •Marvel's Jessica JonesEverybody told me to watch this and I'd love it but I didn't love it AT ALL so I feel cheated
- •(Work in progress)I know there are others that have bugged me but they've slipped my mind. Suggest more while I keep thinking!
- •Chitterlings...I guess if you called them "pig rectums" fewer ppl would eat them.Suggested by @kswholmes
- •Cow pieIt's like, not even closeSuggested by @KC_____
- •Crème de mentheVery misleading 😝Suggested by @angela3950
- •BubbleYum and Bubbleicious. Both make great bubbles, but the flavor is gone in moments and neither Yum nor licious. Misleading!Suggested by @pili_ervin
- •SweetbreadsNot bread. Not sweet. It's the throat and pancreas of a baby cow. (I have never and will never taste it, but kill me)Suggested by @Boogie