Real things I've gotten in trouble for
- •Calling my little brother an oxymoronIt does sound like an insult. That's not what it means at all.
- •Reading "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"I brought the full volume on a beach vacation and about 3 days in she finally read the title and yelled at me. "Exactly where in the galaxy are you planning to hitchhike to?!?" (At least I had a towel with me, eh?)
- •Getting a B on a test"You got an A all the last times. Are you getting lazy?"
- •Putting stickers on my bed's headboardMy friend did this to her bed so I went home and did it to mine. There was much yelling... and when I came home from school the next day they had all been scraped off. Sigh. Suppression of my artistic outlets! Haha.
- •Eating a bagel"You already ate a bagel yesterday!" Is there a bagel schedule published somewhere that I do not know about??
- •Taking too many pictures of my little sisterIt was her first birthday and I was put in charge of the camera (I was 13). My mom got annoyed that I was taking so many pictures, since they cost money to develop (that's right you young whippersnappers, digital didn't always exist). Like do you want the memories or not mom???
- •Jiggling my footBut now that I'm married to a man who does this constantly I understand why it annoyed her so much
- •Giving my little brother coalHahaha I actually love him but I was like 7? Which would make him 3... I slipped a dark rock in his stocking and he cried SO MUCH. My mom did not think it was funny... but secretly I think my dad did ;)