Reasons I have cried this week
Third trimester pregnancy hormones are taking over my life and I HATE THEM
- •I forgot the birthday present for the party we're currently driving toIt's an hour and a half drive and we've already done an hour, so there's no turning back.
- •My husband (with whom I carpool to work) picked me up an hour earlier than usual yesterdayHe meant it as a sweet gesture, but he didn't warn me (because he loves surprises... but I hate them) and I was knee-deep in focused grading. There is only one more week before grades are due so I'm stressed about the (high school English) grading that remains.
- •I couldn't stop cryingNot being in control of my own emotions just makes all my emotions feel even worse
- •The baby's room is not even close to ready yetAnd I need help! There's heavy stuff left to work with! Ugh I'm going to have a mental breakdown about this you guys. I wish dads had the same nesting instincts moms do.
- •I saw a puppyIt was a golden retriever in a sweater and I wanetd to snuggle it!
- •The only day I could get my next doctors appointment was the last day of the semester, unless I wanted to wait until 2017The last day is a holiday assembly and I could totally zone out. I hate wasting a sick day on such an easy schedule and letting a sub get paid for that. I need all my sick days for when the baby is BORN
- •I woke up in the night dehydrated with a Charlie horseAnd my bedside water bottle was empty
- •The baby kicked very gently when I was feeling most depressedLike he wanted to remind me that he's in there and is gonna love me and everything is going to be okay
- •Writing this list is making me relive thingsSo I'm still crying haha help