Ways I am not a real grown-up
Despite being 28, married, and now a mom
- •My toaster has a setting for "Pop Tarts"And I still eat Pop Tarts
- •I also adore hot chocolatewith Tim Tam slams!
- •I love fun socksThe ones I'm wearing now have BB-8 on them
- •I never take my car in for servicingA.k.a. I call my dad all the time asking why it's making this funny noise or why is this funny light on
- •I still feel uncomfortable stepping on cracks in the sidewalkWhat if I break my mama's back??
- •I can't sleep with the closet door openIt's not so much monsters as a big mysterious chasm full of shadows and maybe a bad guy is hiding in it?? The closed door will creak if he opens/closes it ;)
- •I don't floss as often as I shouldWho the heck has time for daily flossing