1. Alexis Navarro
    8b16e24b ec13 41e0 a35b 788e4051ef7e
    My buddy/baby brother. We're always together, whether it be a Coffee Bean run or my dancing partner to sixties slow dance songs.
  2. Pedro Navarro
    Df435d3d a5d6 44ae ae8a e05927ee9733
    I hate him 75% of the time, but the other 25%, he's alright because he's my brudder.
  3. Kimberley
    1e1f403a e89b 4971 bf2b c3baac649562
    My first niece. She is an extension of me and brings out my silliness. She's cool with me randomly licking her ear too.
  4. Cristina
    E17ad691 c726 40f0 a36b 4cef997e8fe1
    Second niece. She's a crazy little girl and she uses my make-up more than I do. I love this picture of her in front of Haunted Mansion.
  5. Jacqueline Peralta
    0b36452d db4f 4726 8b5b 5dd8270fa9f7
    Best friend since middle school. We were supposed to hang out today, but I'm studying. :(
  6. Edgar Esparza
    67b93ca2 5444 45d7 860c 84a387d7a990
    He's lame, but I like lame people. He also gave me my favorite shirt for my 18th birthday-- UCSC navy blue shirt.
  7. Karen Reyes
    B66180d3 876e 4fec 80ae 7dd6b7b893de
    She's in NYC right now studying @ Columbia. Beware: she's a horrible texter just like me.
  8. Elda Padilla
    41f603d1 addc 42b2 b0ac 82de82f8b1a1
    She always has something to say, so it's never a boring time. Oh and she takes care of you (mom). <3
  9. Oscar Garcia
    B1daef88 8ff1 432c 886e 8d0f1bb13260
    Elda's counterpart, so dad. He can get philosophical with you, but is the silliest/happiest person I know.
  10. Alan Mejia
    Dd6e6365 a759 4364 b0d1 842918547afd
    Intelligent, young man who offers wisdom free of charge. We both avidly love Vampire Weekend + Ezra Koenig. Get wit it.
  11. Ruby McGinn
    8d94b440 19a8 4fd1 8128 180ef7b06319
    Talented artist. I adore her randomness and boldness. She's also a film aficionado like myself.
  12. Jakki Padilla
    F71f0dc0 7e3d 4bcd 8927 16b25e70fc52
    Such a sweet girl with a contagious laugh. I love her because she loves books.
  13. Tanya Rodriguez
    4c771c40 b1fe 431b aa42 809f0e2982b8
    SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING.
  14. Terrell
    158516e8 c71c 437a 8c4d 86f863f50212
    His go-to line: "It's cause I'm black." Fellow coworker and 1/2 of the DREAM TEAM.