Already on li.st? Open in app.
What to do with a one hour shift of useless bullshit on the weekend.
- •LaundryBecause your diabetic animals have been pissing non stop.
- •Feed the diabetic dogs/cats a snackLord knows the last thing you need is for them to sudden spike!
- •Walk the diabetic dogs because of course they pissed everywhere.And you've been burning through towels and blankets faster than any nursery.
- •Braiding hairPlease beauty supply store be cheap!
- •Printer inkI hate you HP 1010 and your specific cartridge being the most popular!
- •GasKroger, that 10¢ off a gallon better be real!
I'm starting a free social pages to celebrate the few ethnic anime & manga characters we all love! so here's my li.st version! :-)
- •Yoruichi ShihouenMy personal avatar pick and an anime hero! Bleach gave us a witty and strong character.
- •DutchBadass and doesn't care who knows it, he's got a kickass crew and he makes sure a job gets done. Black lagoon is an anime that features some deep shit.
- •Kilik RungDuel wielding is not easy and you have to have your soul resonance in check like a beast! The calm characters are always the most lethal, soul eater delivers amazing characters!
I'm a serial collector of good stories. I tend to forget what I do and don't have while shopping so here's my checklist next time I'm out and about. I'm only doing books that I have more than the first volume of btw; comment for ant questions. I've finished most of these yet I've lost some of my collection over time :/ but I always start again!
- •Tramps Like UsI need book 1, 4 & the rest...how did this happen?!
- •Death NoteI need 1-10 & 12 I've already got the Anther Note book, book 13.
- •Fruits BasketI need 1-9; 12 to end. Seriously what happened over time. I promise you I didn't buy the books like this!
I'm a serial collector of good stories. I tend to forget what I do and don't have while shopping so here's my checklist next time I'm out and about. Mainly horror films!
- •Grudge 3 I'm a serial collector of good stories. I tend to forget what I do and don't have while shopping so here's my checklist next time I'm out and about.I continue to forget that I need this last installment from The Grudge American series.
- •Shutter (Thai version)Such a great film and just as sad as the American successor.
- •Shutter IslandLeo should have gotten that Oscar!
You will never see the four horsemen of death on this list; this is reserved for the drinks I've truly enjoyed :)
- 1.Tennessee whiskey honey flavoredMmm anything from home is guaranteed to be the best!
- 2.Armaretto sourMy favorite fruity drink and the best part...cherries!! <3
- 3.Buttery nippleIt's a unique butterscotch taste that I'm not crazy about but compared to horrors I've tried before, it's a sweet delight.
Vacations always need preparations!
- •A hair do!The dread hawk has seen it's day and needs to freshen up.
- •Turtle food!Shrimp, meal worms, choice fruits, kibble and plants...mmm special treats for our special girl!
- •Headphone splitterThe best thing for a 9 hour trip and the way back. Add 16 movies to enjoy and the ride will fly by.
some future tattoos to come :-)
- •The blue lionA bigger blue bolder lion "lock" on my current ankle chain.
- •Kids romanji nameBecause my kids name have many different origins they can only be written as romanji in Japanese. It will wrap around my upper arm.
- •Neck spiderNative to Georgia, I want to get the specific species of a spider I caught in my college ecology class in 2016. It'll go across the nape of my neck; list app won't let me attach the actual photo I've taken though.
Let me just put it out there , I'm not a Potter need but I took the tests.
Again, if our children decide to keep their assigned genders, these are our top "boy" names.