some future tattoos to come :-)
- •The blue lionA bigger blue bolder lion "lock" on my current ankle chain.
- •Kids romanji nameBecause my kids name have many different origins they can only be written as romanji in Japanese. It will wrap around my upper arm.
- •Neck spiderNative to Georgia, I want to get the specific species of a spider I caught in my college ecology class in 2016. It'll go across the nape of my neck; list app won't let me attach the actual photo I've taken though.
- •Grandparents memorialAfter my last three grandparents pass away I'm going to tatt a memorial piece. Bamboo framed, a poem I've written honoring all 6 grandparents with sunflowers on the four corners of the frame. It'll go on my upper arm across from my kid's names.
- •The family pieceIn order to honor my immediate family (dad, sisters and hubby); I'll be getting a three piece back tatt. From a heart (oldest sister) with Angel wings (middle sister) an emerging cross (father) draped with a chain (hubby). Each link will have the first initial of each member.