if you _____ then there's a strong chance that we won't get along
Inspired by @soph
- •Would rather correct than contribute during a conversation.Not only does this makes someone feel shitty, it doesn't matter if the bagel place is on fifth or third, it's not important to the story.
- •Think that every question has only one answer.And you've somehow got them all.
- •Make no attempt to understand someone from their own point of view.Bonus points if you assume they're stupid or evil because you don't understand their perspective.
- •Have a long list of people you don't like.
- •Have a firm belief that some people are more human than others.People who look different, think different, or act different are still people. Customer service reps too.
- •Have to decide if you like a person or not after you meet them for the first time.
- •Think music and art you don't like is inherently bad.