A FEW THINGS YOU WILL RARELY CATCH ME DOING
This could be perceived as a lazy list OR it could be that I'm just a girl with a very solid belief in not moving faster than I have to..
- •Walking up the escalatorI'm on the right side, so either stand behind me and go for the ride or you, your loud sighs and 38 shopping bags can walk around me to the left.
- •Purposely taking the stairs upI live on the top floor of a 3rd floor walk up. I've lived here for 3 years and I still stop midway to chill out.
- •Purposely running down the stairsEven the serial killer behind me shall have to wait as me and my wedges take our time.
- •Running/Jogging to catch the bus or trainI'll catch the next one. I will gladly wait 8-13 minutes if it involves me not breaking a sweat or arriving on the bus out of breath and trying to pretend that I'm not.
- •Not seeking out the elevatorI'll find it, and when I do I'll meet you on the 2nd floor.
- •Cross the street if there is less than 10 seconds on the countdownSurely not, if I wanted to go for the wind blown look i would put on Beyoncé in my apartment and dance in front of my fan on high.