FICTIONAL SCHOOLS I WISH I COULD ATTEND
- •Hillman CollegeBecause Lisa Bonet and I would be roomies who shared clothes, opinions and more. Plus, anything to get away from Dr. Cosby right?
- •East High SchoolMostly because I never saw them in classes and I would think I'd enjoy breaking out into song about cultural appropriation.
- •Third Street ElementaryI want Miss Grotke as a teacher, she was always dropping truth bombs and made sure the kids weren't ignorant..also, I would go to extreme lengths to make spinelli my best friend.
- •USA HighUSA high was everything I wanted high school to be. Living in Paris, new cultural experiences, top notch learning and most importantly sharing a residence with 3 boys who look like they walked off the pages of Tiger Beat magazine.
- •James Buchanan High SchoolWelcome Back Kotter was an amazing show. Most importantly though I'd make Washington my main dude, Horshack my jumpoff & Babarino the dummy I let get into my hot pants from time to time.