MOVIES I'M THANKFUL I MADE MY DAD WATCH WHEN I WAS GROWING UP
Inspired by @brimattia except opposite. I tortured him every Friday night for years.
- •I had my own room growing up. Everything was included like the dollhouse you purchase that requires no additional parts.TV, VCR, Cable, lava lamps, inflatable furniture, goldfish, art corner, princess window and everything else.
- •I also had an awesome comfy chair in my Room that I made my dad sit in and watch movies with me just about every Friday.
- •I now feel horrible that I tortured him so.
- •But still happy for all the memories.
- •Let's get started shall we?!
- •Bring it onFeaturing girl group Blaque and Marie Antoinette
- •ZenonFeaturing Olivia from the Cosby show.
- •Wish upon a star.Featuring the evil Izzy and includes a wonderful table dance scene and dazzling wardrobe choices.
- •It takes two.Featuring Michelle from full house and has an amazing soundtrack and made me want to be an orphan for the summer
- •Big girls don't cry...they get evenFeaturing Intro to child feminism 101
- •Little giantsFeaturing Casper and also intro to child feminism 102
- •Susie QFeaturing the pink ranger and death
- •Welcome to the dollhouseFeaturing Taina and the guy who ended up hot from the killing.
- •Jungle II JungleFeaturing Tim the Toolman Taylor and slight child nudity
- •Man of the houseFeaturing a 70s asshole and a 70s beauty along with child anger.
- •Now and thenFeaturing Casper's girlfriend and kelso's ex wife
- •Love you daddy