MY IMAGINARY CONV0 W/ MY COMMUTE HUSBAND
I know you see me seeing you. Let's get it in 2016 (and by commute I mean like 3 days a week to another neighborhood in Chicago that's like 30 minutes away, so I am only on the bus with him for approximately 13 minutes)
- •"Oh hey babe, no dark matter coffee this morning?"
- •"Ohhhh new coat?, I like it, brings out your eyes for sure"
- •"Me? No I've had this scarf forever, just hasn't been cold enough to wear it :)"
- •"Smells like you're wearing a new cologne"
- •"No? Just your natural scent..cool."
- •"Crowded bus right?"
- •"I mean you can sit next to me, or I could like sit on your lap, or we could go to the back of the bus.."
- •"You're right, you're right, not now"
- •"Oh me, just headed to be the dopest nanny to a few cool kids"What I'm trying to say is I'll be an amazing mom to our children in 5 years
- •"Oh yeah, I see you with your camera a lot, you must be a spy"
- •"Oh a photographer? Makes more sense"
- •"You're getting off now?"
- •"And later to if you know what I mean"
- •"You're right, that's too much"
- •"Cool, I'll just stare at you until you exit the bus"
- •"Butts"Thanks Tina Belcher
- •"I'll see you on Friday, I'll be sure to have to do a bit of a wiggle to get pass you"
- •Queue up "I wanna sexx you up" by Color me Badd in my head