First List!!! Best Snacks for Netflix Binge Watching
You know when you are trying to watch something on Netflix and you start to hear your stomach grumble. That, my friends, means you're probably hungry. So here's my go-to items for the perfect snack during a binge marathon.
- •PopcornPopcorn - a total classic. It's easy, cheap, and you can customize it to however you prefer. You can add chocolate sauce or candy to it, olive oil and rosemary, or my personal favorite is extra butter and a pinch of salt.
- •Multigrain tortilla chips and salsa or guacWhy so specific? Because there are these chips at Trader Joes and they're absolutely to die for. Plus with salsa or guac it's amazing.
- •Dark chocolateI'm a chocoholic. There, I said it. I can't get enough of it. Especially dark chocolate; The darker the better. You can eat it several ways - chocolate covered espresso beans, chocolate bars, to name a few.
- •FruitI know...who wants to see fruit under a binge watch list. Booo!! But hold on hear me out - fruit like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, grapes, oranges, cuties, and/or apple slices are great choices in my opinion. Plus you will be tricking yourself into eating healthy while thinking you're eating candy.
- •Veggies, pita chips and hummusYou can eat as much as you want and not feel guilty afterwards. Plus you can customize it. My favorite combo is cherry/grape tomatoes, slice cucumber, red or orange bell peppers, and carrots with any flavored hummus.
- •Wasabi peas or wasabi almondsOne snack that is the perfect combination of savory and spicy - who couldn't ask for more?
- •PretzelsSoft or hard, sweet or salty - they're absolutely delicious.
- •CookiesNeed I say more?
- •Pizza or calzonesThe cheesier the better.