CHILDHOOD GAMES I WOULD WANT TO SEE IN THE OLYMPICS
- •Hide and seekTwo teams, one team seeks the other hides, each team gets three tries at each position, it's timed, whichever team has the best time average of finding the other members wins, hunger games style arena, SO INTENSE
- •Red rover red roverI've never played a game of red rover where come one emerged unscathed. This could get violent, extreme, and would be incredible to watch
- •HopscotchThe square patterns could become so complicated. Agility would be so key.
- •Capture the flagI mean... Come on
- •Four squareMost intense and competitive game on the playground
- •Red light green lightAhh yes, a cheating child's paradise. Speed and reflexes would be put to the test!
- •Musical chairsI dare you not to get nervous watching people play this game.
- •JengaStrategic, exciting, makes loud noises when the bricks fall, what's not to love?
- •Finally tether ballI don't know why this isn't already an Olympic sport.