I'M HAVING A WIZARD IDENTITY CRISIS
Recently there have been many changes made to the pottermore website, including a house sorting ceremony made and approved by Jo herself. Naturally I decided to GET SORTED! WOO LETS ALL GET SORTED IN THIS MOTHER
- •Ravenclaw is my life (not unlike chipotle to that one little boy)Since 2012 when the first pottermore site launched, I was assigned Ravenclaw. That is where I belong, that is where I shine like Rihanna's diamonds. I have always been book smart and creative. I like dancing and music and I'm dorky. I watch supernatural the walking dead game of thrones iZombie, need stuff. I'm a klutz and I'm socially awkward but I had a 3.9 in school. I won most inspirational! I'm not hufflepuff nice; I'm sort of blunt. The only sport I've played is tennis. I AM A RAVENCLAW
- •I was taking the test and answering the questions honestlyI didn't feel like I had anything to worry about. I was going to get Ravenclaw.
- •These questions seem familiarA lot of these babies were on the old pottermore sight. Sweet, this will be a piece of cake! RAVENCLAW HERE I COME
- •Alright all done let's see what I got
- •No this can't be
- •This is wrong
- •But I answered the questions honestly
- •I AM NOT A GRYFFINDOR
- •I am NOT a gryffindor
- •Alright calm down
- •There must be a mistake
- •I then proceeded to make 8 new email addressesSo I can't handle situations like this very well obviously. I NEEDED to know the truth. So, like any normal human being, I made 8 email addresses so that I could make 8 pottermore accounts and find out the truth. Totally normal, I know.
- •I was second guessing myselfThe whole time I couldn't tell if I was giving truthful answers or Ravenclaw answers because I was freaking myself out and IM INSANE.
- •After many trials, well 8 more, I figured it was time to face factsI tallied my results on notes because I felt like this was just that important
- •I don't know how to feel. I still think I'm a Ravenclaw, is that wrong? Am I a gryffindor? What colors should I wear? WHO AM I?