7 VERY BRITISH PROBLEMS
*drinks tea and composes list*
- •Apologising for no apparent reasonThe lady on the train bumps in to you but somehow you still say sorry, as does she.
- •We love a good 'U'Colour, behaviour, flavour, harbour, honour etc.
- •We're too politeHave you ever told your hairdresser that you love your hair when in fact you actually hate it and want to shave it all off? Me too. (Also, it's a fringe)
- •Europe is not one big country!My American friends "I'm coming to Europe this summer!" Me: "great, so will you be in London or 3000 miles away in Azerbaijan?
- •The weather.If it's hot, it's probably wet. If it's cold, it's probably wet too.
- •Do you drink tea with the queen?Yes, but only on Mondays & Wednesday's. She's busy the rest of the week.
- •When somebody tries to push in the queueBut we won't actually confront them.