A VERY BEATLES CHRISTMAS
The Fab Four's catalog just made it to Spotify and everywhere else that's streamy. Here's a suggested holiday playlist from your fave mop tops.
- •Do You Want to Know a Secret"Hey, kid. I know you're only six. But do you want to know a secret? There is no Santa Claus. Your parents are Santa Claus."
- •Please Mister Postman"Sweet baby Jesus that package has been 'out for delivery' since Tuesday."
- •Money (That's What I Want)"And maybe a bottle of bourbon."
- •Can't Buy Me Love"...but the least you could do is TRY."
- •I Don't Want to Spoil The Party"...but this eggnog doesn't taste right."
- •Help!"I need somebody. Not just anybody. Maybe my therapist will pick up? Even though it's Christmas Eve?"
- •I'm Looking Through You"...and your desperate attempt to make up for a year of lackluster friendship and support with this $100 gift card."
- •I'm So Tired"...of shopping. Of wrapping. Of all the songs. Of 'cheer.' Of everything except these Christmas cookies. Pass me another one."
- •She Came in through the Bathroom Window"Look kid, we live in apartment building. We don't have a chimney. And who said Santa Claus can't be a woman? Did I raise you to be a mansplaining sexist?"
- •Let it Be"You do not need that third piece of pie. Especially after all those Christmas cookies you ate. Not to mention the bourbon."
- •All You Need is LoveMerry Christmas, everyone.