ADVICE TO PHINEAS & FERB RE ATTACKING THEIR SUMMER VACATION TODO LIST
There are 104 days. You got this, guys.
- •Build a rocketThey sell kits on Amazon. Splurge for the overnight Prime delivery; you can knock this out in two days.
- •Fight a mummyMummys don't even have arms. Should be easy...once you find a mummy. Maybe one of you could dress up as a mummy.
- •Climb up the Eiffel TowerThe gendarmes generally frown on this and may shoot at you...unless you just take the stairs.
- •Discover something that doesn't existThis is...impossible.
- •Give a monkey a showerA one day internship at the zoo should do the trick.
- •Surf tidal wavesAn actual tidal wave might be difficult, but you might be in luck: odds are North Korea will trigger another earth quake soon. BE READY.
- •Discover nanobotsThe key word here is INVENT, guys. Do you think Elon Musk DISCOVERED electric rockets? No. He did not. He invented them.
- •Locate Frankenstein's brainIt's over here.
- •Find a dodo birdMaybe the Natural History Museum in NY has one. Call ahead, though.
- •Paint a continentThis might get expensive. Call Stephen Wright for advice; he may have run the numbers on this one.
- •Drive your sister insaneI think you're doing a good job at this one already. Go ahead and check this off the list.
- •Make a title sequenceBe sure to include an earworm of a song, OK?