- •Damn DanielThe classic. Perfect for the Google search.
- •Damn Daniel.The period gives it some gravity.
- •Damn, Daniel.Insert the slight dramatic pause to add that judgmental tone.
- •Damn. Daniel?Something bad happened and you're either looking to Daniel for help...or he's the first one you'll blame.
- •Damn! Daniel!Daniel is a cocker spaniel who just peed the carpet.
- •Damn; Daniel.As compared to the comma, the pause of the semicolon implies less a tone of reproach than one of discouragement and sadness.
- •Damn. Daniel...Daniel is the lost love, the one that got away, the one you can't even find on Facebook.
- •Damn... Daniel!Time for a cigarette.