FICTIONAL CHARACTERS IN CHRISTMAS SONGS RATED
- 1.Rudolph the Red Nosed ReindeerIt's easy for outcasts to become cynical and hold grudges, but Rudolph is just a helpful guy
- 2.Santa ClausA little creepy, but a jolly old soul overall
- 3.The GrinchHe's a mean one at first, yes. But he ends up being pretty cool. Also maybe you should get that enlarged heart looked at.
- 4.Frosty the SnowmanHe's a troublemaker. Keep your eye on that one.
- 5.The Little Drummer BoyNobody likes an overlong, unsolicited drum solo. Not even Jesus.
- 6.My true loveWhat am I supposed to do with 12 partridges, 22 turtle doves, 30 French hens, 36 calling birds, 42 geese, 42 swans, and all of these maids and lords and drummers and pipers? This isn't a farm, take your stuff back and just get me a gift card.
- 7.All of the other reindeerWhat dicks.