Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Bess MarvinClassic.
- •Jamila el-dineShe's my love, my absolute favorite, my child, and everything I could ever want out of a character.
- •Deirdre ShannonShe's just great.
and when I would use them.
- •For when you are lonely AND reverting to your emo phase from when you were twelve.
- •For when you open a detective agency in Mexico.
- •To hit on someone?? Maybe??I don't remember why I took a screen shot of this one...
I had mouth surgery today, I fell asleep and when my mom woke me up to ask if I wanted anything from the store, this is what I told her.
- •Ice creamPretty normal, I got cherry chocolate.
- •Cranberry juiceWhich, I didn't get... apparently in my half asleep stupor I forgot to tell my mom that I wanted some.
Mitchell's version. I get that it's stylistic and probably true to the original epic, but SO repetitive.
- •We get it, Gilgamesh, you had a dream
- •Yes, you thought it was bad
- •But it actually wasn't
most of these came from the history channel I think... I don't know any of their names, sorry. I didn't actually watch most of them.
- •The one where the guy insisted that Christians came to the United States 600 years earlier than they actually did
- •Two where the "host" showed up after very abrupt endings and said "thanks for taking this journey with me"Bitch, who are you?
- •One had a really angry guy as the host
- •Alice Isn't DeadFrom the creators of Welcome to Night Vale, a woman searches for her missing wife. Fairly new, but it's been really good so far.
- •Ars ParadoxicaGenius, and accidental time traveler Sally Grissom from an unspecified future travels back to 1945 and ends up working on government projects in Polvo, New Mexico. I'm only a few episodes into this one, and I honestly wasn't sold on the first episode, but every subsequent episode has been amazing.
- •King Falls AMThe shenanigans of two late night radio show hosts in a small town where strange things happen. This show is actually pretty funny, there are a lot of loveable characters throughout the town to get to know (like Emily and Troy, who are the best).
- •Before and AfterKnowing TWO answers for one question is just too much.
- •Potent PotablesI don't drink. Most of the people I'm close to don't drink.
- •The New TestamentI'm slightly better at old testament.