HELP ME LIKE TEA
ListApp tea-lovers unite!
- •I like a hot beverage right before I go to bed
- •I don't like coffee
- •Hot cocoa has too many caloriesWell, the really good kind does
- •Warm milk sounds disgusting
- •I think tea is the obvious alternative
- •What kind of tea would you recommend?And how should I make it? Sugar? Milk?
- •Help a tea newbie out!
- •Assam, either with milk +/- 1 sugar OR with a squeeze of lemon and two spoonfuls of honey (though the Brits might strike me down for suggesting the latter)Suggested by @katya
- •Yogi bedtime teaSuggested by @aus10
- •I'm not much of a tea person, but I do enjoy these! Chai tea w/ cream & sugar, Earl Grey w/ cream & sugar, Yogi Ginger tea w/ a bit of sugar or honeySuggested by @Deanndre
- •Find a blood orange fruit tea. Teahaus here in Ann Arbor has it - maybe you can order it. Naturally sweet and fruity. Good gateway tea.Suggested by @readjulia
- •If you like licorice or peppermint or ginger flavors, consider those. Very far from Lipton and all good bedtime choices.Suggested by @cordeliane