HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?!
Inspired by @kylabender
- •Electric blanketTurned on 10 minutes before I actually get in bed
- •One pillowOne of those pillows curved for maximum neck support. I don't know if it works, but my ex-husband hated it so I use it to spite him
- •Sheet tucked in at the bottom but never on the sidesSo there is plenty of room for my feet
- •Control for electric blanket right by my pillowIn order to wake me up when it falls off the bed
- •Alarm set for 6:35 AM
- •Wake up at 2:30 AMFor no good reason at all. (The electric blanket control has long since fallen off the bed.)
- •Get out of bedTake care of household chores, knit, or sew but avoid screens at all costs.
- •Go back to bed around 6 AM
- •Silently curse when alarm goes off 35 minutes later.