THINGS I SAY TOO MUCH
Inspired by @egiuffri
- •Are you kidding me?Not a real question, just a statement.
- •Job securityWhen I have so much more work to do than can be finished in one day and I am trying to stay positive.
- •Freakers!Used for every situation: excitement, exasperation, anger, joy, etc.
- •Does EVERYTHING have to get broken?I am unsure about the grammatical correctness of this, but I say it to my kids when they break things.
- •Last person awake needs to turn off all of the lights.If I were a better mother I would stay up until all kids are in bed.