WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •TeacherI had a lot of inspiring teachers. They made it look so easy.
- •AnesthesiologistI still scratch my head about this one. Maybe I was intrigued by the long word?
- •ParalegalThis still interests me.
- •AuthorI think I mostly just liked the idea of being an author, not the actual writing process
- •Registered NurseAfter I had a baby, I didn't want to be a nurse anymore.
- •BakerI actually had this job for 10+ years. I still love baking, but all those years of using industrial equipment spoiled me.
- •Field BiologistThis could still happen!