CATASTROPHES IN 90S TV/MOVIES THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY ALL HAD CELL PHONES
Guys, there are so many. Feel free to suggest more!
- •The Ross and Rachel break up - if only Rachel could have texted Ross at the bar! 😫That torso hug!!! 😭😭😭
- •The Seinfeld episode where they are lost in the parking garage - always take a picture of your parking zone!
- •Romeo + Juliet - all Juliet needed was to text "don't worry, not really 😵 lol"This also applies to the OG version
- •Titanic - a cell phone with amazing reception could have gotten some life boats ASAP and ended the whole "there's room for two on that piece of wood" debateAlready cell phones could have saved 90s Leo twice, just sayin
- •That episode of SpongeBob where he and Squidward get lost delivering pizza - Google maps saves lives
- •FelicityI can't with Felicity but I choose to believe that with some light texting she wouldn't have moved her whole life to University of NY. BUT SHE'S SO CRAZY WHO KNOWSSuggested by @aminatou
- •Nearly every X-Files episode. If someone just took a pic of the damn aliens...Suggested by @wes
- •HPSuggested by @aminatou