MOST RIDICULOUS CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
Thanks for the list suggestion @Kellendria 👍
- •That time at the end of 3rd grade we found out that Joe Lund (fellow 3rd grader) had been flushing the kickballs in the toilet before recess for weeks.
- •That time Anna gave a handy to Patrick at a church overnight with what she thought was lotion but turned out to be self tanner. Yes.
- •That time a doctor pulled a surprise hunk of tin foil out of my brother's ear canalHad been there for weeks because he forgot about it. And he was like 10.
- •That time I snorted sidewalk chalk on a dareI was hanging with a sketchy cul de sac crew.
- •That time @Kellendria and I wanted to take our Barbies to Disney's Atlantis but Kelly's mom said no so we smuggled them in our winter coat sleeves like straight up criminals
- •That time we got a day off of elementary school because a tree's roots got all up in the plumbing and a toilet blew upBest. Day. Ever.
- •That time in 7th grade I managed to have a whole "relationship" without saying a word to my "boyfriend" during it. It lasted 24 hours and my friends delivered the crippling break up via note at lunchTale as old as time.
- •That time @Kellendria and I had a "Nature Sale" and collected the money my parents paid for sticks and rocks in a sombreroShark Tank, here we come!
- •That time in 5th grade when we learned about puberty and one girl asked if you can get hurt from your period and our teacher- instead of saying we were going to be fine- told us we could DIE.Toxic shock syndrome. Panic ensued.