THE PLOT OF 'THE NOTEBOOK' (ACCORDING TO MY BOYFRIEND)
PS I still love this movie...
- •If they played scary music over that Ferris wheel scene, it would be f***ing TERRIFYING.Go out with me or I'll KILL MYSELF.
- •Why is he making her lay in the street? They almost died. That's not cute. That is f***ing TERRIFYING.
- •"When I see something I... I gotta have it." *Crazy eyes* If this guy didn't look like Ryan Gosling this movie would be f***ing TERRIFYING.
- •Oh, that's nice she found a sweet man who loves her and trusts her... oh wait... Now she's going to go visit a guy she hooked up with for a few weeks when she was 17.
- •Oh, that's nice, he's got a new girl-- WAIT. He treats her like sh*t. And she's a widow.
- •Rachel McAdams: "I'm a stupid woman, I shouldn't have come!" *Crashes Car* hahahahaha misogynyAlso what's happening with her bangs?
- •Ryan Gosling: HI. DO YOU LIKE MY UNKEMPT BEARD? NO? YOU CRASHED YOUR CAR? MAYBE I'LL SLOWLY WALK UP TO IT WHILE YOU ARE PANICKING IN THE FRONT SEAT. "Come in for a beer."With scary music, this scene would be f***ing TERRIFYING.
- •Like this house? I MADE IT JUST FOR YOU. WITH MONEY FROM MY DEAD FATHER.
- •"I sent you a letter! I sent you a letter every day for a year!" Dude. STOP STALKING HER.
- •Her fiance: "Hey honey! You're acting weird, but I love and trust you!" Rachel McAdams: "That's cool bro, I'm just gonna bang this other guy in the rain because... you know... Ryan Gosling."
- •Rachel McAdam's Mom: "I didn't choose the hot guy, honey." *cries* "I didn't... choose... the hot guyyyy..."
- •Rachel McAdam's dad's mustache: 👍
- •Even into old age, Ryan Gosling stalks her.
- •And they died. With scary music... this movie would be... oh you get it."I'll be seeing you..." The stalking continues
- •PS that piano song she plays isn't that difficult to master or pleasing to the ears on those busted pianos. Just sayin.