THINGS I'VE ASKED GOOGLE THAT I WOULD NEVER ASK ANYONE ELSE (AND THEIR ANSWERS)
How about you?
- •What is 50 cent doing now?Among other things, trying to feed kids in Africa. Cool!
- •How do I make Netflix stop asking me if I'm "still watching"?
- •What does a gallbladder do?"The gallbladder is a small organ that is located in the right side of your abdomen just below your ribs and sits under the liver. It is mainly a storage organ that helps in the digestion of fat and helps to make bile more concentrated to increase its effect on fat cells." Oh. Okay.
- •How do I make my hair look like Beyoncé's?
- •Muhammad liked cats?Yes! In fact Google asked "Do you mean: Muhammad loved cats?" http://bit.ly/1xpZtWF
- •What is Hozier saying after "I'll worship like a dog...???""...at the shrine of your lies." Nice, now I can stop mumbling that part.
- •Biggest wad of gum ever?Debatable, probably this guy//gizmodo.com/5879309/95200-pieces-of-chewed-gum-make-up-the-worlds-largest-and-grossest-gumball