New York City Hangouts!!!
A simple guide of the city and a few of my favorite hangouts.
- •Cafe LaloSaturday evening sister dates.
- •Crawford and DoyleThe coziest independent bookstore I used to frequent when my sister lived on the Upper East Side.
- •Walking through Central ParkAfter dressing in Lululemon head to toe, take a stroll through the the park.
- •New York Public LibraryWhere dreams come true and career decisions are made. Literally, I read my acceptance letter for a masters program in library and information science in the children's room.
- •SerendipityFrozen Hot Chocolate and referencing the entire movie of Serendipity with my sister.
- •Brooklyn Flea MarketSpending a saturday looking for treasures, snacking on excellent food and haggling.
- •Dean and DelucaThanks to Felicity, I like shopping for groceries, the perfect ingredients to make a gift basket for your girlfriend, mother or sister and desserts.
- •Kate SpadeI'm an addict. Fashion, bags, shoes, home accent pieces, fragrances and office supplies.
- •Natural History MuseumIt's safe to say, it's my favorite place in the city. Where the magic happens.
- •ZitomersEvery woman's dream, it's he god of drugstores!!!
- •Guggenheim & The MetFor the art historian in me. My third favorite hangout, meandering through the galleries and the gift shop, oh the gift shop.
- •The Eloise Shop at the PlazaShe's the original badass and one of the best literary characters in children's literature. Being a children's librarian, I want everything
- •The StrandWhether browsing through the stacks at the original location or on the sidewalks of Central Park, this bookstore is my favorite place in the city.
- •Lunch at BergdorfsFor a day of shopping with your mother and a quick and light lunch.
- •Grand Central StationTravel, food, art and people watching.