The Five Best Things in My Life Right Now
The little (and big) things.
- •Hermione, my butterfly fish.Although she's just a fish, I have a responsibility to not kill her. I look forward to coming home and seeing her dance and twirl because she's excited to see me. I feel calm watching her swim gracefully as I start falling asleep. My anxiety is practically nonexistent by the end of the day because of this little fish.
- •My bed and pillows.It's freezing and my bed so incredibly cozy.
- •Independence.Being able to financially support myself, therefore meaning I can do whatever I want (for the most part). As we enter possibly the next world war, I realize how many women and children don't have access to basic necessities like human rights or a voice. I'm grateful for everything I have.
- •Call the Midwife.What is currently trending in my Netflix queue. I love this wonderful show.
- •Support.For every time school is hard, work is draining and life is rough, your friends and family are there for you.