Thoughts Of A New York Jew After Attending Stagecoach
I'm a nice Jewish girl from New York. I don't listen to country music. My boyf got the hookup with free VIP... Free + Jew = Me @ Stagecoach
- •So many white peopleHonestly, this is the most white people I've ever seen in a concentrated area since I went to Seattle.
- •Every song sounds the sameEvery country song sounds exactly the same to me. Key words include: red cups, beer, country girls, jeans, pick up trucks, summer
- •I'm fatTHERE WERE REALLY PRETTY SKINNY GIRLS RUNNING AROUND IN CUTE COWBOY BOOTS AND BOOTY SHORTS.
- •I'm skinnyThere were also many men and women wearing very little clothing who could eat me for a snack.
- •The desert is beautifulIndio, CA is a gorgeous desert landscape that makes the whole festival seem like you're walking thru a music video- especially at dusk.
- •Country music is not my thingI like a beat I can jump up and down to and whip my hair around like a maniac and feel like a fucked up teen from Brooklyn. Country music doesn't do that for me.
- •Playing dress up is fun!I loved dressing up like a cow girl and appropriating my own American culture.
- •The desert is a desert with sandAllergies are a thing. Dryness is a thing. I got several nose bleeds and my boyfriend wouldn't stop sneezing and dabbing.
- •I had funI love music. I love jumping up and down. I love watching killer performances. When it was all said and done- I had fun. Thanks Stagecoach. More live music please!! 🎪🎤