ALBUMS I LOVE TO LISTEN TO FROM START TO FINISH
While albums now are a lost art with digital downloads of individual songs and the wide spread use of streaming services like Spotify and Pandora, here are some albums that I love to listen to from start to finish
- •"Enema of the State" ~Blink 182I know some people think that Blink is childish, but Blink was the first band that I started listening to and really liked on my own. It wasn't being pushed on me by my Dad or my brother.
- •"The Colour and the Shape" ~Foo FightersDave Grohl is the man and I desperately want to see Foo Fighters in concert.
- •"Remember Two Things" ~Dave Matthews BandI am from Fairfield County after all...I have seen Dave quite a few times in Hartford, but I will always remember my first DMB concert. It was the summer after 6th grade at Randall's Island, Ryan bought a poster that comes Ina giant brown tube and somebody saw it and shouted "Wow! That's the biggest blunt I've ever seen!"
- •"Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" ~Wu-Tang ClanI saw Wu-Tang Clan at Toads Place during senior year of high school and I have never seen anyone with as great a stage presence as Method Man.
- •"Man on the Moon: The End of Day" ~Kid CudiI was at a Kid Cudi concert at Sacred Heart the night that we got Osama Bin Laden, so that's a concert and a night I will never forget.
- •"Weezer (The Blue Album" ~WeezerSaw Weezer from backstage, met guitarist Brian Bell, and hung out on their tour bus summer after senior year of high school.
- •"Up from Below" ~Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic ZerosAlso saw Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros from backstage when I saw Weezer.
- •"How the West Was Won" ~Led Zeppelin
- •"Room on Fire" ~The Strokes
- •"Watch the Throne" ~Jay Z & Kanye West
- •"Random Access Memories" ~Daft Punk
- •"Worlds" ~Porter Robinson
- •"Forest Hills Drive" ~J Cole