Awkward Lunch Alone
Eating alone doesn't bother me, but other people do.
- •The hostess asked if it was just one and I said yes. She continued working while I stood there.
- •A minute later she asks how she can help me, so again I say just one for here.
- •She grabs the menus and tries to walk off, but decides she wants to sit me at the table right at the front that has stuff all in it.
- •She grabs the street chalkboard that was on the table and walks toward me like I'm supposed to help her move it.
- •I finally get to sit.
- •Surprise the hostess is now my waitress, but she has to disappear before she tells me this.
- •She brings me a water, and then three minutes later tries to bring me another one.
- •A woman is awkwardly sitting on a stool across from me waiting for her to-go order.
- •The hostess/waitress is MIA so a couple is just awkwardly standing five feet away from me.
- •The waitress got my order wrong...and all I ordered was a salad.
- •She knew it was wrong, but still gave it to me.
- •Most of the lettuce was those clusters that no one likes to find.
- •I missed the part where they were going to put two mounds of blue cheese crumbs on the side.
- •She messed up my ticket and tried to explain it.
- •PTL I have a Reese's cup back in the office.