Facebook Things That Bother Me
And yet I still can't delete my page
- •When someone posts seven versions of the same photoChoose one. I don't want the blooper reel.
- •When someone posts 300+ photos from their wedding/vacationYes, plz post all the combination photos imaginable. I don't think I see the one of your mom, with your dad's dad and the groom's aunt
- •Online yard salesCan you create a private page to sell your boots and hoodies that you've worn once?
- •Pyramid schemesI don't want to buy any of your stuff. Please create a separate page for your business.
- •Bitter holiday/relationship/baby announcementsMaybe you're not in a relationship/happy BC you bash people who have those things?
- •Status updates that contains no punctuation and go on for roughly eight lines.When am I supposed to breathe?
- •Lifestyle justificationsYou do you. I don't care.
- •Asking permission for basic thingsYou don't need the Facebook council to weigh in on whether or not you should eat Mexican or Chinese food tonight. Just get both.
- •Open notes to childrenIf your child doesn't have Facebook, then why are you writing a paragraph about them on a platform they can't see, and probably never will?