Potentials places to go//list edited 3.5.16 to detail last week's experience
- •River StreetThis reminded me of being back home in Florence. Where I live now, I'm landlocked and I miss the peace of just chilling by the river.
- •Tybee IslandFirst time to the beach! We went early in the day, so not a lot of people. It was wonderful and I kept finding sand randomly for a week. The lighthouse was pretty.
- •Ghost tourWe didn't go on a ghost tour. Maybe next time. 👻
- •Forsyth ParkThis is where my race started. It has a beautiful fountain and a good atmosphere. I ran my best race and I got beer at the end.
- •City MarketIt was cool to explore this area. I want to eventually live in a town where I can walk basically everywhere.
- •Leopold'sI didn't get to go here either. I walked past it three times, but my group never wanted ice cream each time I saw it. Next time.
- •The Paris MarketThis was an interesting store. They had a lot of random and cute merchandise.
- •Measure: a fabric parlorThis place was cute. I wish they would've had more cotton prints, but I did buy a pretty piece there. We also found a second fabric store that had a lot of cute options. I got two new pieces from there.
- •Clary's cafeThis was so wonderful. Plus, they gave me FIVE pieces of bacon with my breakfast. #saints
- •Book lady book storeThis book store was so cool. They had so many different genres to explore. We found a second cute book store later in the day. My current town doesn't sell books. 🙄