Things I'm looking forward to in the next few weeks
Today has been dumb, so here are the things keeping me motivated
- •Color Run with my oldest friendWe did the Color Run in September, and I ended up breaking my elbow. I'm getting my revenge on the yellow zone, and I get to spend time with my friend.
- •Dave Matthews Band ConcertSame day as the Color Run, just in a totally different city.
- •WashingtonI keep forgetting that next weekend I'm traveling to Washington to see a friend from grad school get married
- •Best friend reunionMy friend is driving across the country and is making a pitstop to see me. I haven't seen her since maybe October 2014
- •Applying to another master's programMight as well get all the degrees
- •My birthdayI'll get to face the quarter-life crisis head on. Seriously, I'm taking the day off and chilling.
- •Free food days at workThere's one tomorrow, one for May/June birthdays, and one for my birthday from another office
- •June 5KMy other best friend is meeting me halfway between our cities to do a 5K. I need to train...
- •Beach tripI've never been to the beach, unless we count Tybee Island in February
- •Weekends with my boyfriend❤️