Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •What a beautiful country! I've been to Phuket!To which I politely reply: Yes it is a beautiful country but Phuket is actually in Thailand.
- •Why are there so many islands within the nation?Geographically, we just happen to be the biggest archipelago in the world so yeah..
- •I've always wanted to go there! I've been to Bali though..Fun fact: Bali is a part of Indonesia! So congrats, you made it!
(No relation to the lyrics)
- •Sleeping With The Lights On - TeiturI'm just too lazy to turn the lights off.
- •Change Clothes - Jay ZObviously.
- •Tuesday Heartbreak - Stevie WonderTrue story, 80% of my past breakups and goodbyes occured on a Tuesday.
- •Still keep on forgetting to write/type 2016 instead of 2015
On top of my head. In alphabetical order.
- •After The Fall - Norah Jones
- •All I Do - Stevie Wonder
- •Bad Blood - Nao
808s and Heartbreak was released 7 years ago.
- •Through The WireWait, what? He meant literally? And who would've thought that high-pitched Chaka Khan sample sounded so pleasant to my ears? Also, that clap x snare sound?! I'm sold. Which lead me to the whole album of...
- •The College DropoutStill my favorite Kanye album to this day. Great motown samples treated in ways that were not so common in those days. And the skits are so real and hilarious.
- •Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My NameArguably one of the decade's classic. My fave off the diary album. And guess who produced it? That's right, Ye did.
I left the big apple more than a year ago to move to Jakarta. Got the chance to visit the city this thanksgiving week so that's something to be thankful for. It's still gross but still feels like home.
- •Trash bags on sidewalk.
- •The subway after midnight.Had to wait about 20mins last night but I didn't mind. So proud of myself-- I can still remember what train to take to where (without looking at the maps!).
- •The november chills.30 degrees never felt so good.
- •Made in the AM - One Direction
- •Purpose - Justin BieberSorry Directioners.. The Biebs won this round for me.
- •Delirium - Ellie Goulding
- •Four Pink Walls EP - Alessia Cara
- •Troy EP - Jaime WoodsApparently I got this months ago but for some reason forgot to give it a listen. Glad I finally did.
- •Rachet - Shamir
Because the series is coming to an end, and Yorkshire's most eligible bachelorette deserves to be happy.
- 1.Matthew CrawleyThe one and only. RIP. *SPOILER ALERT* Died in a car accident, which will bring a conflict between Mary and this next gentleman:
- 2.Henry Talbot"He's nice, mad about you, and likes cars. I rest my case." -Tom Branson, brother-in-law and former chauffeur.
- 3.Evelyn NapierPoor guy was overlooked so many times. Gravest mistake: bringing Mr. Pamuk to downton with him in season 1.