LADY MARY'S SUITORS, RANKED
Because the series is coming to an end, and Yorkshire's most eligible bachelorette deserves to be happy.
- •Matthew CrawleyThe one and only. RIP. *SPOILER ALERT* Died in a car accident, which will bring a conflict between Mary and this next gentleman:
- •Henry Talbot"He's nice, mad about you, and likes cars. I rest my case." -Tom Branson, brother-in-law and former chauffeur.
- •Evelyn NapierPoor guy was overlooked so many times. Gravest mistake: bringing Mr. Pamuk to downton with him in season 1.
- •Charles BlakeProbably the smartest guy other than Matthew. Why she chose Gillingham over Blake is still one of the greatest mystery to me.
- •Anthony Foyle aka Lord GillinghamSomething was just off with him and minus point for having Mr. Green as his valet.
- •Kemal PamukHell no. He dropped dead on her bed.
- •Sir Richard CarlisleToo controlling. And he was a rebound anyway.