SONGS THAT ARE SURPRISINGLY KICK REAL ASS FOR KARAOKE
Boy oh boy I love karaoke. My bffs and I are pretty hardcore-- We'd choose something ambitious (I'm talking Beyoncé level) and scream our lungs out everytime. Once in a while somebody would experiment on picking a song that we forgot ever existed and sometimes it'll turn out to be the best song of the night. Here are some of those songs:
- •Bring Me To Life - EvanescenceGreat for duet. The rap parts are the best parts.
- •Where Is The Love? - The Black Eyed PeasNobody can resist singing to the catchy "where is the looooveeee, the looooveee, the loooooveee"
- •Because You Loved Me - Celine DionLooking for something to belt out to? This is your jam. And it has a certain church feel to it. Powerful stuff.
- •Bennie and the Jets - Elton JohnUsually started off just okay but wait until you reach the screaming "BENNIEEE!" part.
- •Who Do You Think You Are - Spice GirlsPlus point because this song is so underrated!