Star Wars droids
My top 5 droids in the Star Wars galaxy.
- 1.R2-D2Anakin and Luke's R2 unit and the droid whose been responsible for some of the most important information in the galaxy. The Death Star plans, Leia's message to Obi-Wan, and half the map to Luke- All Artoo.
- 2.K2-SOA deranged lunatic and former imperial droid. He gave his life in the battle of Scarrif so Jyn and Cassian could broadcast the Death Star plans to the rebellion.
- 3.BB-8The droid responsible for the other half of the map to Luke Skywalker. The droid who brought Finn and Rey into the Resistance.
- 4.ChopperA smarmy little rebel from the Star Wars Rebels tv series. A former Republic droid who joined the Crew of the Ghost after crash landing near Heras home.
- 5.C-3POHe discover the imperial forces on Cloud City before anyone else, I guess? JJ Abrams later gave him a red arm, so there's that. He also translates R2 for those who can't understand them and the Ewoks believe he's a god, so that was sorta helpful. His best moment probably came in Empire Strikes Back when Chris carried him around in a back pack though.