10 SONGS FROM THE YEAR I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, RANKED
I'm a youngin, I know.
- •Ke$ha - We R Who We RThis song is incredible. I don't care where I am, when this song comes on I revert back to an 18 year old senior in high school who thinks she knows everything.
- •Nicki Minaj - SuperbassI could (and still can) recite the entire thing. I used to practice this alone.
- •Foster the People - Pumped Up KicksThis one is heavy. I have a feeling that most people who were humming it to themselves happily in the hallway didn't actually realize what the song was about.
- •Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a WaterfallSo cheesy and SO catchy.
- •Katy Perry - The One That Got AwayThis music video made me cry. I didn't think that much about it after I watched it once, but it did make me cry.
- •Rihanna - We Found LoveDefinitely catchy, but inspired way too many terrible remixes.
- •P!nk - Raise Your GlassMy best friend played this song 24/7 and I honestly wanted to strangle her.
- •LMFAO - Sexy and I Know ItI'm glad this song promotes body positivity and all but I wouldn't be sad if I never heard it again.
- •Adele - Rolling In the DeepWas good the first time I heard it, was good the second time I heard it, but the next 8,000 times it came on the radio became a little much.
- •Bruno Mars - GrenadeLove Bruno, but this song makes no sense. Even if you were to catch a grenade for someone you loved, chances are you would still be near enough to that person that the grenade would blow both of you up.