100 YEARS OF LI.ST (1953) 🕰
- •WHAT I THINK MUST BE ON THE MOON
- •I just got back from the drive-in with Jimmy. We split a milkshake.Strawberry with extra whipped cream, golly!
- •We saw Cat-Women of the Moon.Just a bunch of show-offs. I'd give it 3 starts out of 10.
- •I guess I never really thought about it until now, but we really don't know what's out there.Ain't that a bite?
- •So what is on the moon? I don't think it's cat women.
- •I think the moon must be a treasure trove of new ideas and new cities.
- •I think there are some disgusting creatures living there.I'd give em a big ol knuckle sandwich!
- •I think people from Earth will live on the moon someday.
- •I think once we get there, we won't be the only ones exploring.Probably some odd ball extraterrestrial species.
- •I think we'll be able to see ourselves from the moon.
- •I think it must be beautiful.A whole new kind of landscape.
- •And I think that someday, maybe I'll go to the moon.
- •For now, I guess all I can do is wonder.